1. The street is to the south of Tian'anmen Square.
2. It can date back to six hundred years and has a length of about 800 metres，along which lie 300 shops.
3. It's a small flat of 25 square meters, with a bedroom a bathroom and a kitchen.
4. The city stands on the bank of the Changjiang River.
假定你是李华，你的美国朋友 Sarah 打算暑期来北京旅游，来信询问改建后前门大街的情况。请你写封回信，简单介绍以下内容：
1. 简况：长 800 余米、 600 多年历史、 300 余家商铺;
3. 交通：公共汽车 17 、 69 、 59 等路，地铁2号线;
参考词汇：步行街 pedestrian street 当当车 trolley car 地铁 subway
Thank you for your letter asking about the rebuilt of Qianmen Street. Here is something about it. Qianen Street is a famous street of over 600 years old. Along this 800-metre street, there are more than 300 shops.
As the street is in the center of Beijing, just to the south of Tian'anmen Square, it's very convenient to get there by bus. You may take buses NO. 11, 69 or 59!Subway Line 2 has a stop there too. Qianmen Street is a pedestrian street, but there are trolley cars to take you not only to the shops, but also to the theaters and teahouses where you can experience a truly Chinese way of life. I'm sure you'll like it.