例：How much is the shirt?
A. £19.15. B. £9.18. C. £9.15.
1. Where does this conversation take place?
A. In a classroom. B. In a hospital. C. In a museum.
2. What does Jack want to do?
A. Take fitness classes. B. Buy a pair of gym shoes. C. Change his work schedule.
3. What are the speakers talking about?
A. What to drink. B. Where to meet. C. When to leave.
4. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Colleagues. B. Classmates. C. Strangers.
5. Why is Emily mentioned in the conversation?
A. She might want a ticket. B. She is looking for the man. C. She has an extra ticket.
6. How long did James run his business?
A. 10 years. B. 13 years. C. 15 years.
7. How does the woman feel about James’ situation?
A. Embarrassed. B. Concerned. C. Disappointed.
8. What has Kate’s mother decided to do?
A. Return to school. B. Change her job. C. Retire from work.
9. What did Kate’s mother study at college?
A. Oil painting. B. Art history. C. Business administration.
10. What is Kate’s attitude toward her mother’s decision?
A. Disapproving. B. Ambiguous. C. Understanding.
11. What is the man doing?
A. Chairing a meeting. B. Hosting a radio program. C. Conducting a job interview.
12. What benefits Mary most in her job?
A. Her wide reading. B. Her leaders’ guidance. C. Her friends’ help.
13. Who will Mary talk about next?
A. Her teacher. B. Her father. C. Her mother.
14. Why does the man seldom do exercise?
A. He lacks motivation. B. He has a heart problem. C. He works all the time.
15. What does Jacob Sattelmair probably do?
A. He’s an athlete. B. He’s a researcher. C. He’s a journalist.
16. Why does the woman speak of a study?
A. To encourage the man. B. To recommend an exercise. C. To support her findings.
17. How much time will the man probably spend exercising weekly?
A. 300 minutes. B. 150 minute. C. 75 minutes.
18. What did the scientists do to the road?
A. They repaired it. B. They painted it. C. They blocked it
19. Why are young birds drawn to the road surface?
A. It’s warm. B. It’s brown. C. It’s smooth.
20. What is the purpose of the scientists’ experiment?
A. To keep the birds there for a whole year.
B. To help students study the birds well.
C. To prevent the birds from being killed.