1. What does the man want to do?
A. Take photos. B. Buy a camera. C. Help the woman.
2. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A noisy night. B. Their life in town. C. A place of living.
3. Where is the man now?
A. On his way. B. In a restaurant. C. At home
4. What will Celia do?
A. Find a player. B. Watch a game. C. Play basketball.
5. What day is it when the conversation takes place?
A. Saturday. B. Sunday. C. Monday.
6. What is Sara going to do?
A. Buy John a gift. B. Give John a surprise. C. Invite John to France.
7. What does the man think of Sara’s plan?
A. Funny. B. Exciting. C. Strange.
8. Why does Diana say sorry to peter?
A. She has to give up her travel pan.
B. She wants to visit another city.
C. She needs to put off her test.
9. What does Diana want Peter to do?
A. Help her with her study. B. Take a book to her friend.
C.T eacha geography lesson.
10. Why does the man call the woman?
A. To tell her about her new job.
B. To ask about her job program.
C. To plan a meeting with her.
11. Who needs a new flat?
A. Alex. B. Andrea. C. Miranda.
12. Where is the woman now?
A. In Baltimore. B. In New York. C. In Avon.